We are expanding We are looking to hire experienced Tow Truck Drivers for our growing team in Edmonton. We are looking to recruit 1 Ton & Flatbed Tow Truck Operators.
You take an interest in helping people, want to work outside, and find excitement in the idea of flipping cars. You are familiar with the City of Edmonton, know your way around a truck, and might even be mechanically inclined. Most importantly, you want to expand your knowledge in vehicle recovery work.
Being a tow truck operator takes guts, when everyone else is off the road, you are there to help the stuck, stranded, and deserted. Tow Truck Operators are both helpers and entrepreneurs, supplied with calls through the dispatch when help is needed and given the opportunity to find work on your own when the phones are not busy.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally while consistently providing co-workers and our customers with professional and outstanding service.
• Experience in vehicular rigging.
• Class 3 or class 5Q(single axle tow truck) driver’s license with an acceptable abstract.
• Provide a clear Criminal Records Check.
• Pass drug and alcohol screening tests.
• Can prioritize and multitask and remain flexible in continually changing situations.
• Strong attention to detail and remain focused on tasks.
• Must be able to work various shifts or flexible work schedules as needed.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to manipulate, handle or feel; reach with hands or arms; also required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
•Occasionally required to lift over 65 pounds.
• Perform heavy manual labour for extended periods in adverse inclement weather.