Are you ready to be part of a growing business that is setting new standards in its industry?
Bora Towing LTD is Providing quality tow truck services in Edmonton area since 2013, in Edmonton ,Alberta. At Bora towing we love what we do and how we help our customers every single day. We are a fast-growing company and are looking for loyal team members who are willing to grow and help us succeed. We are looking for motivated individuals to work as Dispatcher based in our office.
The dispatcher’s responsibility is to find out the key details about a customer’s situation and send them someone with the right skills and equipment to help as quickly as possible. The ideal candidate is a local resident who is detail-oriented, enjoys helping people, and has excellent communication skills.
Detailed job duties include:
- Effectively communicate with customers, and tow truck operators to ensure work is on schedule and well organized.
- Ensure the tow truck operators have the proper instructions to perform their duties in a timely and safe manner.
- Listen to tow truck operators’ concerns and act on them accordingly.
- Payment verification
- Perform all related clerical duties.
- Superior organization skills.
- Effective and creative problem solver.
- Good keyboard skills & computer literate.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior time management and multi-tasking ability.
- Good knowledge of the City of Edmonton.
- Must be able to accommodate to the work site.
- Post-secondary education and dispatching experience in a fast-paced environment, along with knowledge of the towing industry are definite assets.
- Able to clearly articulate instructions verbally and document written notes/ updates in various software systems.
- Candidates may be required to pass pre-employment drug screen.